Monday 12 October 2015

Poem - My Love

#MyPoems  #MyLove



Since the day I met you, my life is a bliss
With you even a moment, I don't wanna miss

You complete me my love, you are my life, my shadow
With you every moment is the serenity of the meadow

Don't ever leave me, for without you I am none
My life will be dark, as a land without Sun

Oh my Love, how I wish we could be in each other arms
For eternity and be blessed forever in love's charm

But it's destiny that one day we will be apart
Thus I pray you live on my love, and it's me who is first to depart...

For I can't imagine a life of singularity, I cannot fathom alone
Without you it will be meaningless life, a life without any tone...

~~Kritika Gupta Sharma




2 comments:

How did you find the post? Boring? Interesting?
Please just dont think it, share as well...