Monday 22 January 2018

Vitamin E: A Must Have Daily Supplement

#VitaminE #Evion

Always in my Purse :)
I was introduced to Vitamin E when I was barely a teenager. Unlike many others, I was introduced to this supplement due much graver reason.
I was undergoing massive hormonal changes and had developed serious pains around my breasts area. After much-much hesitation, I was taken to a doctor (rather forcefully). She did her checks and after many blabbery words (I didn't understand any) she prescribed Vitamin E and handed my mother the green stripped medicine. My first thought was 'why is she giving me Pudin hara', LOL!. Only once my mother showed me the medicine I realized it was the magical pill that not just takes away your weird pains but also nourishes your skin and adds shine to your hair.

Vitamin E was also prescribed to me for better conception. I don't know how it helps but I was more than happy to consume it daily. If nothing else, it added luster to my hair...


Talking a bit about Vitamin E, it is extremely useful. Ideally one should consume it naturally - rich source of vitamin E are almonds, sweet potato, spinach, avocado etc. But unfortunately these days neither we lean towards healthy foods nor we get pure enough vegetable and fruits to get best of vitamins. Hence, in my opinion, it is best to lean on vitamins.

Apart from Vitamin E, (owing to my weak health) I also take other daily supplements of multi-vitamins, calcium etc. I always plan and space out the medicines so that none react with other or lose its potency. The ideal time to consume Vitamin E is empty stomach. Sadly I found it only last year -after consuming hundreds of my precious green pills.

To me Vitamin E is a kind of raam-baand ilaaz for many issues. And I am a regular customer of Evion Vitamin E pills and I don't think I can ever survive without it. Do you want to give Evion Supplements a try? I am sure it would help you and you won't be disappointed. You can know more at: http://www.evion.co.in/

Lots of Love






Evion

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Would you mind if I share your blog with my twitter group?
    There's a lot of folks that I think would really enjoy your content.

    Please let me know. Cheers

    ReplyDelete

How did you find the post? Boring? Interesting?
Please just dont think it, share as well...