Monday 20 May 2019

My First Words - Must Have Books for Kids

#BookReviews



Title: My First 500 Words / My First 1000 Words
Author/Publisher: Wonderhouse
Price: Rs. 199 / Rs. 249 
My Views: A must have for kids

  

These books 'My First 1000 Words' and 'My First 500 Words' are excellent ways to start the education of our kids.

These beautiful books introduce kids to the world of English via simple and easy learn words. 
As the names suggest, they have good 500 words and 1000 words respectively. And not just that, they also have colorful images, small activities and many ways to learn Alphabet, Numbers, Shapes and Colours, Transport, Birds and Animals, Professions, Opposite ... Parts of the body and Objects Around Us.

To start with little kids, I would recommend to introduce them to the first 500 words and then move up to first 1000 words.

My son loves these books and I am grateful for Wonderhouse for creating such amazing books.

Do grab them for your kids.

They will love them.

Much love


No comments:

Post a Comment

How did you find the post? Boring? Interesting?
Please just dont think it, share as well...