Sunday 16 June 2019

Book Reviews - Kids Books #1



#BookReviews



Recently I bought a couple of educational books for my son. And below is the quick review of three of them...



"I hate it when my son spends so much time on phone on YouTube. Yes he learns from it, but I rather prefer the books.
And this book is a fun book for him to learn.
This book not just contain opposites, it contains interesting images and very well described illustrations.
And it not just has one example, instead, it has many illustrations which indulge kids and makes it interesting for them.
My son likes it very much. I hope other kids like and learn from it too. "



"This book is not for kids below 3 years as it can be too complicated for them. But for kids around and above 3 years, it is a perfect book to learn.

The book contains all modes of transport with nice colorfol images. Any transport vehicle that you can think of, is available in the book. I was very impressed by the collection.

It is a must-have book to teach our kids."



"It is imperative to teach our kids good habits. And given how today's scenario is, it becomes even more crucial.
I feel that many times our kids learn less of good things from us, instead learn bad or negative things from outside.
So, how do we teach them?
One good way is through books. And this book is helpful.
This book contains many little things that teach our kids what to do and how to do. Things like turn off lights, be respectful etc. We try to tell these to kids but they don't always follow.
But through this book, via colorful pics etc. it helps.
I liked this book a lot and I use it to teach my son.
I hope others find it useful too."


Lots of Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

How did you find the post? Boring? Interesting?
Please just dont think it, share as well...