Thursday 25 July 2019

Book Review - Kids Books #3

BookReviews





In continuation to the reviews of the educations books that I bought for my son.

Here are the reviews of 3 more...


Interesting book with nice concept
The book contains many good colorful images to look at and learn.
The title itself is very intriguing. And the concepts shared inside are not just for kids, some are for adults too.
A must have book for kids around 10 year old age. 
Do not buy it for kids under 8-9 years old and it would only confuse them.




"This is one complicated book. Seriously. It is not for small children, it is for 10+ age kids.

I see that is a collection of various scenarios where Wonderhouse has shown how vision helps us in day-to-day scenario. It is a very different book. And truly deserves the award.

As I was scrolling through it, I realized how much efforts author/s must have made to compile this book. 
It is a genuine collection and the way various scenarios are depicted, it is amazing.
I couldn't help but spend couple of minutes on each page, trying to soak in every minute detail mentioned there.
You just cannot skip through it. It is that wonderful.
If you kid is 10+ and has a curiosity level of an Elephant, then this book is a must-buy for you."






Ever missed those childhood days? Well I did recently after going through this marvellous book.
Well, it is not just any book, it is a collection of beautiful poems that we used to hear long ago.
These days our kids only listen to what Youtube offers. But this book is amazing.
Using it, I am now able to sing the poems to my little one. And though he cannot read as of now, he is too young for it, he can relate to the images in the book and recite with me.
I just love this book




Hope you enjoy reading it.

Lots of Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

How did you find the post? Boring? Interesting?
Please just dont think it, share as well...