Thursday 7 July 2016

Help your kids grow with Horlicks Growth+

#CatchUpOnGrowth  #Random

PC: clipartcraft.com

Life is full of challenges, competition and we see it every day - at work, at home, everywhere. As a parent last thing we want is the same thing for our children. Yes, there are certain things we cannot control but something are definitely in ours. Somethings like our children growths - mental, physical and psychological.

I don't remember much from my childhood but one thing I do remember is falling sick again and again. Same is happening even now. My immunity is still  very bad and most of the times I am surviving on medicines - not good at all, I know. I feel so miserable and everyone says it is the after effects of what  happened of when I was growing up, i.e. my body never developed proper immune system and now it is costing me. Well, what's done is done, now what can I do. I do try to make up but - ah! never mind. However, what I can do is make better future for my kids and kids of my friends and families.
PC: epubbud.com

In today's scenario, what we eat, drink, even breathe, is 80% toxic. In old days if you ate an apple you would feel full and get lot of vitamins and minerals, however gone are the days when 'an apple a day, kept doctor away'. Try eating 2 or more apples in one go, you might need to visit a doctor as it would contain so many harmful chemicals etc. So in short, we don't get apt nourishment through what we consume and so is the case with our kids. And given it is very important to provide them right and balanced meal, Horlicks has come up with an amazing product which helps our kids recover with lost nutrients.

“Horlicks Growth+ is a specialized nutrition product designed by international pediatric experts for children in age group of 3-9 years who are lagging behind in height and weight. It contains high quality whey protein with added nutrients that are known to enable children to catch up on lost growth. It has been clinically proven for visible growth in children in 6 months.”

PC: etsy.com
And if we talk about our children growth, proper and healthy immune system is not the only requirement, kids also need right height and weight. Talking about heights, no one wants their kids to be too short to pull a box from top shelf or too short to be always mocked at. Kids stop getting tall after certain age, earlier it was around 12-14 but given change in lifestyles and everything I believe it would be around 10ish now. Hence it makes it vital for every parent to make sure that their children get enough nutrition to get those extra inches. 
Talking about weight, we all want to be skinny and sexy. No one wants their kids to be overweight but it is also important to ensure that they are not underweight. If being heavy have its side effect, being too light is also not very healthy. It affects both physical and mental health, plus it affects the brain development. 

Horlicks Growth+ product claims that it helps children grow in 6 months. If it improves mental and physical health of our kids, which in turn affects their psychological health as well, I believe it is a wonderful product to try. I am going to try it, would you? 

Read more about this at: https://growthplus.horlicks.in

Love and Cheers



No comments:

Post a Comment

How did you find the post? Boring? Interesting?
Please just dont think it, share as well...