Sunday 10 September 2017

Grandparent's Day Celebration

#GrandparentsDay  #LoveJatao


Today, September 10th, is the Grandparents day. It is not celebrated well in India but many other countries do. Maybe we should too start celebrating it with full joy, after all, our loving Grandparents also need one day when we can pamper them wholeheartedly.

Unfortunately I don't have my grandparents with me. I lost them all, both maternal and paternal when I was very young. I remember their glimpses but nothing more. And when I see other people cherishing the love showered by their grandparents, I feel a deep void. However this void is kind of filling now, all thanks to my lovely son. Our parents i.e. his grandparents just love and cherish him like a prince, so much more than we do. I don't think that we as his parents could pamper him this much any time. LOL!

So, I would be celebrating this grandparents day not with my grandparents, but my son's. And I am sure it's going to be a blast.

To start with, I have already bought matching T-shirts for them. They all will be dressed alike, yes even grandma has to wear a t-shirt today, she has no excuses what so ever. I will lend her one of my jeggings to go with the t-shirt -she is going to rock the show. 

And my husband has already ordered a custom cake for tonight. Choco-vanilla cake with beautiful words written on top - 'Happy Dadu-Dadi Day'.

We will cut the cake and head out... my in-laws are pure vegetarian. They don't even consume Onion and Garlic. So, I have already placed a custom food order in a five-star restaurant where chef is going to prepare a few delicacies without them. - Yes, we have to place a custom order because no chef prepares food without Onion and Garlic.

Post our dinner, we will come back to desi mithai, my father-in-law just loves them. And we will end our day with a photo shoot.

Our son is very small as of now, not even a year old, so I don't know what gift should be given on this occasion. But my plan is to get a wonderful picture of the trio in matching shirts and get it framed. I don't think anything could be better... 

So yes, this is my plan for tonight. And I hope everyone enjoys it. How do you plan to celebrate? 

Also do check out LoveJatao for more creative ideas in celebrating Grandparents Day and don't forget to watch this awesome video by Parachute Advansed


I look forward to hear from you how would you celebrate Grandparents Day. Do share a selfie with your grandparents on Sept. 10, 2017 on Twitter or Facebook with #LoveJatao@blogadda to win a goodie from Parachute Advansed.

Lots of Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

How did you find the post? Boring? Interesting?
Please just dont think it, share as well...