Thursday 17 November 2016

My 'Jug' - My 'Lifeline'

#DearZindagi

Life is not fair but it does makes up for it... my life made up for all past miseries by giving me the perfect husband i.e. my lifeline.

We met 8 years ago and in few days will complete six years of marriage and I cannot ask for a better partner. He is the sweetest, smartest and kindest person in this whole world and life has been a little too generous for giving him to me.

You won't believe but most days we spend 24 hours together. People in my office know this because we are in same department and everyone is always in aww that how come two people - who are so different that they seem like opposite poles of Earth can gel together so well. My colleagues many times say - "I would rip my hubby's hair if I had to spend so much time with him" or "We would kill each other" or "I need my space" and etc. etc. but for me I am in my perfect space. Any space that doesn't involve him is a void for me and I know for sure he feels the same.

He is one person with whom I can share anything and everything. Many girls complain about their husbands to their mothers but in my case it is opposite. Even if I have a complaint against him, I can talk to him directly and he listens (not that he implements but yes he lets me blabber and ease up my heart). And he does the same... If we have any issues we don’t burden our hearts with them, we just speak and that make us what we are... Best Friends. 
He is one person on whole planet who knows all my secrets, the ones from before marriage as well –shh… some are rather big ones and he is fine with them. If something good or bad happens he is the first person I tell and same is with him, I am the first person he tells and in case we are not able to connect then and there, you should see how restless we get. Haha!
Also, you won’t believe he even knows which all actors I find hot and sexy and he is totally fine with them –and when someone ask him he is like as if she is gonna get him… LOL!

My life is sweet and complete now just because I have the best partner in my life. I can’t believe God has been so kind to me and I hope I never jinx it. Because, as you can imagine, without him, even a moment in my life is impossible and fruitless. And I don’t think I can ever survive.

Yup, that’s my ‘jug’ aka my lifeline aka my soulmate. Who is yours?
PS: I am writing about Jug in my life for the #DearZindagi activity at BlogAdda.

Love & Cheers


7 comments:

  1. Wish both of you a many years of togetherness ahead. It's important for partners to be friends, as you've said... :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Maniparna...
      Thanks for the wishes.
      Love
      Kritika

      Delete
  2. Cheers to your attitude. May you both be blessed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Sir for comment and wishes.
      Cheers

      Delete
  3. So glad to know. Good luck for the remaining of your life. God bless both of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Sir for comment and wishes.
      Cheers

      Delete
  4. Thanks Bhairavee for stopping by and comment.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete

How did you find the post? Boring? Interesting?
Please just dont think it, share as well...