Saturday 2 May 2015

Who am I?





Yup, that's me... 



I don't have anything very special to add here, its just that I am more or less like the quiet yet crazy girl who sits next to you at work or in class...

Writing is my passion and I write to de-stress myself. I once read, you should always know your energy tank, i.e. what gives you your energy back... Writing is mine, hence whenever my tank is hitting low, I write to refuel myself :)
I have been writing stories, poems, thoughts etc since I was of age 10 but I always kept it to myself... Never dreamt till few weeks ago, that I would be sharing it with the world... I hope you like it...
Normally, I like to write fiction stories and on varied topics like self-help, motivation, reviews, places, health and etc. In nutshell, you can say, about anything that grabs my attention.

Outside my small writing bubble, I am associated with Nielsen. For those who don't know, Nielsen in world's largest market research organisation and I am proud to be associated with it for 7 years now... 7 years is long time I know, and it's not that I don't get a new job, it's just that I love it here and never desired to look outside.

Personally, I am married to the perfect man in the world for 4.5 years now. I am from Agra, the city of Taj and currently am based in Mumbai, India. Before this, I was South Africa (hence the review on South Africa). I also love cooking, sleeping and making new friends...

So, hey that's me... why don't you share something about yourself as well... I would love to hear... or just say 'hi'

Till then
Take Care

No comments:

Post a Comment

How did you find the post? Boring? Interesting?
Please just dont think it, share as well...